- You are here:
- GT Home
MS-HCI Degree Program at Georgia Tech
Our program provides students with the practical skills and theoretical understandings they need to become leaders in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the next generation of human-computer interfaces.
News and Events
May 16, 2019
Will video game developers welcome AI assistance in their workflow? In short, yes, and in wildly different ways, based on research from Georgia Tech published this month.
Tech Unbound Podcast EP2: Computers Dissect Every Minute of HBO's Game of Thrones to Reveal the Show's Dominant Colors and Dialogue
GVU Center at Georgia Tech — May 13, 2019
May 8, 2019
Jennifer Mankoff, one of Professor Gregory Abowd’s first of 30 Ph.D graduates in 2001, was inducted into the prestigious CHI Academy this week, and Gillian Hayes (2007), also advised by Abowd, was awarded the Social Impact award.
May 1, 2019
This grant offers researchers the opportunity to apply findings of past research to real-world clinical settings.
- 2018 Graduate Placement Report
- 2018 Internship Report
- Four MS-HCI students named finalists for GVU Distinguished Master’s Students
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2017 in Denver
- Like our Facebook Page
- MS-HCI sponsors Karen Holtzblatt talk: The Women in Tech Project
- Georgia Tech @ CHI 2016 in Seoul
- Fortune Magazine Names MS-HCI Degree as Best Bet
- Join Our Facebook Group